Calling All Orchard Artists, Musicians, Writers, Poets, Photographers, Filmmakers, Dancers, and Creative Geniuses!!
The entry deadline for Reflections is quickly approaching. All entries must be turned in on FRIDAY THE 13TH of OCTOBER. Reflections specialists will be by the office, accepting entries, from 8:30 to 9:30 AM and from 3:00 to 4:00 PM on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13th ONLY.
The 2017 theme is: "Within Reach". What do you dream of it? That's within reach! What do you want to be someday? That's within reach! Tell us/show us/play for us your dreams, aspirations or anything around you that is "within reach"!
Each entry needs to have the following:
* A consent form (if your art has pictures or video of other people)
* And be sure to closely follow the rules for submission for the specific category you are entering
* A good portion of the judging score comes from the Artist's Statement about their work. Be sure to spend time on this part of the application form.
* Students can enter as many categories as they want, but only one time in each category.
* Literature and Visual Arts are the most competitive categories. Consider dance choreography, film production, or music composition for a better chance at winning.
* Students with special needs may submit artwork in the "Special Artist" category or any other category.
Students will receive a PRIZE for each entry submitted on October 13th!
Questions? Contact Sara at 801.651.6621 (text) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck Orchard Eagles!