Microsoft Office Student Advantage Plan: Help and Support
What is included in the Advantage Plan:
- Office 2016 for Windows
- Office 2016 for Mac
- Office Apps for the iPad
- Office Apps for the iPhone/iPod Touch
- Office Mobile for Android Phones
To download the software you will need to know the following:
- The student's District Outlook email address.
- The District Outlook email address is the student's username followed by @go.dsdmail.net; i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The student's PIN #.
- The PIN # is the number that students use as their password when they login to a school computer or for online scheduling through myDSD.
- NOTE: Every 90 days the software license for installed software will need to be reactivated. Click here to see instructions for reactivating the software.
How to Download Software
- If you are unsure of your student's login information, please contact your students school secretary or the District Call Center at 801-402-5600.
2. Click on the Install Office 2016 button from the Office 365 home screen. It is in the upper right hand corner.
How many machines/devices can I run this subscription on?
Each subscription license allows you to run Office on up to five machines being Mac or PC.
Is this a full version of Office?
Yes, this is full Office on the PC or Mac.
How long will the free subscription of Office 365 ProPlus last?
Students will have access to the Office 365 ProPlus software until they graduate from high school or are no longer a student within the District.