Workers Compensation

    The Workers Compensation Insurance for Davis School District is the Utah School Boards Risk Management Mutual Insurance Assoc.
    In the event of a work related injury or illness, all employees must obtain the initial treatment from one of the approved facilities.

    In the event of a life or limb-threatening emergency, injured workers should seek care from the nearest hospital or emergency facility.

    ALL prescriptions related to a worker's comp. injury or illness MUST be filled at any Smith's Food & Drug pharmacy.

    If you are not seen at one of the designated clinics first, or if you do not fill the prescription at Smith's Food & Drug, denial of payment may be made.

    If you have any questions, call Marilyn or Scott at 402-5144.

    Remember, a First Report of Injury or Illness, form 122, must be filled out and submitted to our office within 24 hours of occurrence of injury or illness.

    A copy of the form 122 may be printed from this site. After filling out the form, FAX it to Marilyn at 402-5341.