Free or Low-cost Home Internet Solutions
For Davis County School District students without home internet access
T-Mobile Hotspots available upon request through Davis District
- 20 GB/month for 3 months
- Temporary, must be returned after school dismissal is concluded
- Based upon availability and Principal approval
- No more than one device per household
- Pickup will be at your student's school · Hotspot Instructions – English and Española
Click for request form - To request a hotspot, sign in to your myDSD account, click on Tools and Request Wireless Hotspot.
- Free open WiFi
- Non Comcast/Xfinity customers need to create an account
- Connect to thousands of XfinityWiFi hot spots throughout the community
- Spotty coverage in some neighborhoods · Information link https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19
Internet Essentials by Comcast
- Free for 2 months, $10/month there after · Signup link https://internetessentials.com/
High-Speed Internet from Comcast with Internet Essentials
You may qualify if you:
- Qualify for programs like the National School Lunch Program, housing assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, etc.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available.
- Have not had Comcast Internet in the last 90 days.
- Households who owe money to Comcast may still qualify if approved by 12/31/20
To sign up, go to https://www.insternetessentials.com/apply