Northridge PTSA Mission Statement
- Encourage parental support and involvement in the school
- Support faculty and staff in creating a safe learning environment
- Help the teachers feel supported and recognized for their efforts towards the students
- Encourage student academics and provide programs to supplement, in a positive way, the school experience
Help Support our Northridge High School Parent Teacher Student Association!FOLLOW US:Facebook @northridgeknightsptsaInstagram @northridgeknightsptsa
Here are some ways to get involved:
Become a Member and/or Donate- Your Northridge PTSA membership dues and donations help support the programs we provide:
- Battle of the Bands, Fundraising, Homecoming
- Military Appreciation, Reflections, Senior Party
- Student Recognition, Tailgate Party, Teacher Appreciation
Parents and/or Students can join or donate anytime by:
- Going Online to myDSD and then go to Optional Fees section.
- You can fill out our membership form and take into the office with your payment.
Please know that each school’s PTA/PTSA is separate so it’s very helpful to join at each school you have a student attending. Contact Tammy Schaelling at email@example.com for membership questions.
Serve on our PTSA Board: All the activities we provide need someone to organize, coordinate and delegate. We have positions open this year and next year. If you are interested please contact Debbie Rios at Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer- We always need help with the activities we provide and we also provide volunteers for school sponsored activities. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator Alison Soderquist at email@example.com if you are interested.
Come to our Meetings and Share your ideas- We meet on the Third Wednesday of every month at 9am. See the PTSA Calendar.
Register and Shop with the companies below:
- Amazon- #StartWithaSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to PTA Utah Congress Northridge High PTSA. Bookmark http://smile.amazon.com/ch/87-0498702 and support us every time you shop. Please note that this is all the same products & prices.
- Smiths- Link your Smith’s Reward Card to Northridge High School/PTSA in the Community section of their website and every purchase you make will provide funds for us.
No one can do everything, but amazing things happen
when everyone does something!
Thank you for your support!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Debbie Rios (PTSA President) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-725-5838
- Texie Brown (PTSA Vice President) at email@example.com or 801-726-4628
- or email us at PTSANorthridge@gmail.com