Information about the Computer Refresh Program (CRP)
The Computer Refresh Program (CRP) began in 2007. It was established to improve the equity of computer equipment across the School District. Since its establishment, student productivity has increased because the computers are faster and there is less equipment downtime.
For questions please contact:
Basic CRP Plan
The Computer Refresh program has changed this year. We will be starting year 1 of a 4 year roll out plan. Details of the program can be found by clicking the "Details of The Computer Refresh Program" link in the left menu.
- This year the ordering window is March 27,2018 to April 13, 2018.
- Each school will need to complete the ordering and approval process by April 13, 2018.
- The number of machines or total budget for each school can be found by clicking on the "Refresh amount by School" link in the left menu.
- Directions for ordering your computers can be found by clicking on the "Ordering Instructions" link in the left menu.
- The Principal or STS can fill out the order. Once filled out both must approve the order.