WellSteps is a tool designed to help participants achieve health and wellness goals as well as track wellness points that can help insured employees earn a $20 monthly discount on their health insurance premium for the upcoming year. This is an ongoing program. You will need to meet required points each year you choose to participate if you want to earn the incentive.
- To be eligible for the premium discount beginning January 2023, employees must earn 25 points before November 30, 2022.
- Required points/activities are subject to change each year. Employees will be notified of such changes prior to January.
- Do all employees have the ability to participate in the Davis Moves Wellness Program and use the WellSteps Platform?
- Who will see the results of my PHA?
- Will insured employees be penalized if they don't participate?
- How many points do I have to earn to receive the insurance premium discount?
- How do I earn points?
- Can my spouse participate in the WellSteps program with me?
- Am I required to get my biometric screening done if I participate in WellSteps?
- Do I need to notify someone once I earn my required points?
- My points are still showing as "pending", when will they be approved?
- Do I have to have a signed Physician Form as proof of my exam?
- Both myself and my spouse work for the district and are insurance eligible, can we both participate in WellSteps?
- I am retired from Davis School District. Can I still participate in WellSteps?