Bienvenidos a clase!
On this webpage you will find class disclosures, events, and resources that supplement in-class tasks.
My office hours are 7:10-7:30am and 2:20-3:00pm Monday through Friday in room C235. You may also contact me at #801-402-8624 or email@example.com.
- Walla Walla University (2007-2012); Bachelor of Arts; Major: Spanish, Minors: Math & English
- La Universidad Adventista del Plata (2009-2010); Spanish Immersion Program
- University of Utah (2013-2016); Master of Education, Culture, & Society; Teaching Endorsements: Spanish, Math Level III, ESL
- Colegio Adventista de Sagunto (2012-2013); Teaching English as a Foreign Language in Early Childhood and Adult education
- J.E. Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School (2014-2015); Teaching Spanish in Early Childhood education grades Pre-K to 3rd
- Granger High School (2016); Math I and Spanish II
- Northridge High School; Spanish 3, Spanish 4, Spanish for Spanish Speakers, AP Spanish Language and Culture