Bond 2015 Projects
$298 million bond funds building projects
The landscape of the Davis School District is changing thanks to voters of Davis County. Several new construction and project upgrades have been completed while other projects are in the midst of progressing.
- Shoreline Junior High in west Layton — opened Fall 2019
- Mountain High rebuild — completed Fall 2019
- Farmington High School - opened Fall 2018
- Mueller Park Junior High — opened Fall 2018
- Viewmont High — completed Fall 2018
- Woods Cross High remodel — completed Fall 2018
Current construction projects include:
- Sunset Elementary in west Layton scheduled for completion in August of 2020 (a new elementary to accommodate student growth)
- West Bountiful Elementary rebuild scheduled for completion Fall of 2020 (school originally built in 1955 — over 60 years ago)
- South Clearfield Elementary rebuild scheduled for completion August of 2021
The district is also increasing security, replacing waterlines, upgrading HVAC and energy systems and addressing a host of varying needs at other schools. The district prioritizes projects based on a facility assessment survey and feedback from the community and people who work in the schools.