The Computer Refresh Program (CRP) began in 2007. It was established to improve the equity of computer equipment across the School District. Since its establishment, student productivity has increased because the computers are faster and there is less equipment downtime. In 2018 we started a 4 year roll out plan to have high access computing in all schools.
Computer Refresh Coordinator
Basic CRP Plan
The Computer Refresh Program will be replacing the latitude 3180 this year. Details of the program can be found by clicking the "Refresh Details" button below.
- This year the ordering window will take place starting sometime in February. Each schools refresh will be ordered during the following window: Coming soon.
- Each school will need to complete the ordering and approval process by: Coming Soon
- The number of machines or total budget for each school can be found by clicking on the "Refresh amount by School" button below.
- Directions for ordering your computer can be found by clicking on the "Ordering Instructions" button below.
- The Principal or STS can fill out the order. Once filled out both must approve the order.