If you have a life threatening emergency dial 911 immediately.
If you or someone you know is suicidal call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or 911 immediately.
- Davis Behavioral Health Crisis Line: For after hours and weekends crisis only (801) 773-7060
- Primary Children's Hospital: (801) 662-1000
100 N Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT, 84113
- Child Abuse and Neglect hotline: (855) 323-3237
- Crisis Line U of U Neuropsychiatric Institute: (801) 587-3000
- LGBT Trevor Lifeline: (866) 488-7386
- VOA Homeless Youth Resource Center: (801) 364-0744
- Youth Futures - Ogden Youth Homeless Shelter: (801) 528-1214
- H.O.P.E- Sponsored through Clearfield High. Suicide prevention resources for Parents and Students.
What is the SafeUT Tip Line?
The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line is a statewide service that provides real-time crisis intervention to youth through texting and a confidential tip program – right from your smartphone. We can help anyone with emotional crises, bullying, relationship problems, mental health, or suicide related issues.
SafeUT answers crisis calls, texts, and chats – about yourself or someone else – 24/7. These services are anonymous and confidential.