1. Login to your myDSD guardian account.
2. Choose "Tools" and then "Apply for Boundary Variance" from the drop down menu.
3. If given the choice, select the school year for which you are requesting a variance.
Choose which of your students and then click "Add a Variance Request".
4. Provide the information regarding the requested school, reason and any additional comments.
5. Fill in the payment information and submit payment.
Elementary School Status
Junior High School Status
High School Status
Approved Student Transfer Summary
Davis School District Enrollment Policy
October 1 - Web posting of official count
November 15 - Web posting of:
December 1 through the 3rd Friday in February) - Early variance requests
February (Monday after 3rd Friday) - Late variance requests begins
Conduct random number sequence drawing(s)
March 1 through March 31 - Parents will receive e-mail notification of variance decision
March 15 - Notification of "Non Continuation" must be received
April 1 - Web posting of :
August (3 weeks prior to start of school) - Late variance requests ends
August (Friday before school begins) - Notice of acceptance or rejection of "late applications
October 1, 2019 January 1, 2020
October 1, 2018 January 1, 2019 April 1, 2019
October 1, 2017 January 1, 2018 April 1, 2018
October 1, 2016
October 1, 2015
October 1, 2014
October 1, 2013
October 1, 2012
October 1, 2011
October 1, 2010
Click the following link to see how Elementary Students flow into Junior High Schools and how Junior High Students flow into High Schools.