Junior High

High School


Boundary Variance

Boundary Variance/Open Enrollment applications are only accepted online through your myDSD Guardian account, with the exception of entering Kindergarten students who should apply for a variance at the requested school.

Guardians of all Out of District students should contact the Student & Family Resources department for Boundary Variance/Open Enrollment information.

For more information and detailed instructions follow this
link to the Planning Department.