Independent Living, Employment, Post-Secondary Education



Weber State University's Disability Resource Center shared some great information with us...If a student's plans are to go to college, they should register with the disability centers at the college(s) they are interested in while they are early in high school. We could work with them and plan what could best help them be ready. They would also have an opportunity to come get involved with events at the college and start seeing what it is like.
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors please take this advice and contact them. Contact information is found in the "What serves are available for students with disabilities..." down below.

Transition Topics