Transitioning to Adulthood
Transition Webinar Recording
We held a Webinar, Navigating Your Student's Transition Plan, on January 12, 2022 and recorded it. This recording is a general overview of Transition related topics. The first five minutes we worked out the kinks and did a pre-event survey. If you jump to 4-minute mark, you'll see the survey results. If you jump to the 5-minute mark, you'll meet the panelists. We hope that you find it helpful. If the link does not work, please try https://youtu.be/lmHZaRqWIqs.
- Can Students with Disabilities be successful in life?
- What is transition planning?
- What is the process for transition planning?
- What areas does transition planning cover?
- Are there any in-school transition practices that will predict post-school success?
- What agencies/services are available in the community to help with transition?
Take a look!
Here are some videos for your student or classroom to see and think about coming to our annual Transition Fair. We asked for some ideas and these great students went to work and came up with some creative ideas - all of which want to have you thinking about your future and preparing with the instruction, supports, team members, and service you need.
We want to thank students in Layton High School's Video Editing Class for their help in 2019. These were great!
It's true! You can do it!
Come learn about all the supports to help you on March 10, 2022.
Redirects to YouTube
The Transition Fair has all kinds of help. Come join us March 10, 2022. Be the Hero! Redirects to YouTube
If you continue to have questions about transition
after looking over information on these webpages,
We appreciate your questions.