Transitioning to Adulthood
March 3, 2020!
Click logo for info.
The Transition Fair has all kinds of help. Be the Hero!
Redirects to YouTube
2020 Free, Annual IEP & 504 Transition Fair
Today! March 3, 2020
Be the "Hero of Your Future!"
50+ Service and Support Agencies and Organizations to meet and ask questions and seek services.
2020 Agencies & Organizations Coming So Far
Division of Services for People with Disabilities (DSPD)
Utah Developmental Disabilities Council
Phoenix Services Corporation
Utah Department of Health: Integrated Services Program
Department of Health/Medicaid EPAS Program
Utah Work Incentive Planning Services (UWIPS)
Disability Law Center
Department of Workforce Services
Roads to Independence
Utah State Library for the Blind & Disabled
See our list of this year's participants to date.
You can use this list to prepare and plan your evening.
Which agencies or organizations do you see that will help you?
2020 Transition Fair Agencies & Organizations
- Can Students with Disabilities be successful in life?
- What is transition planning?
- What is the process for transition planning?
- What areas does transition planning cover?
- Are there any in-school transition practices that will predict post-school success?
- What agencies/services are available in the community to help with transition?
If you continue to have questions about transition
after looking over information on these webpages,
We appreciate your questions.