Davis Assistive Technology Teams
Davis Assistive Technology Team
D. A. T. T.
The assistive technology team serves IEP, 504 and school teams by providing consultations, observations, training, equipment, and support for students who require assistive technology to access their education. Our goal is to help all students increase their ability to access the curriculum.
Our Teams are made up of Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Teachers, School Psychologists, and Assistive Technology Specialists. Students may be referred to the DATT for: Reading, Writing, Executive Functioning, Mathematics, Communication, Daily Living Aids, and Computer Access.
Special Education Support Team Online Referral Form
(updated: August 2020)
Resources for Technology Ninjastics
- Read and Write your way to AWESOME!
- Proloquo2Go Training Videos
- Word of the Week - WOW!
- Newsletter Archives: Complex Communicators / Technology Matters
- DATT Virtual Office Hours and Training Archive
- Assessing Assistive Technology Needs and Tools