Davis School District Student
& School Support Team
The School and Student Support Team provides consultation to school teams who are in need of assistance to determine what additional interventions (academic, behavioral/social, autism, assistive technology, adaptive) or supports are needed for students to access the least restrictive environment (LRE). The team provides consultation and training to school teams upon request.
Due to the soft closure, the Support Team Referral process has closed. If you are in need of support or have questions regarding a student, please feel free to contact any of the support team members or your school representative.
Support Team: Katrina Burg, Terri Drca, Alyson Gilson, Erek Engar, Maria Ellis, Bradie Ormond
School Representative: Lisa Wall, Scott Francis, Sallie Richardson, Allison Whiting
Prior to a support team professional completing an observation or discussing student specifics,
- Parent Permission (Spanish version) must be obtained and a
- Referral form (updated: June 2019) must be submitted.
- School & Student Support Director - Suzanne Clayton
- Support Team Specialist - Autism Team - Terri Drca
- Support Team Specialist - Autism Team - Alyson Gilson
- Support Team Specialist - Assistive Technology Team Leader - Erek Engar
- Support Team Specialist - Assistive Technology Team Leader - Bradie Ormond
- Support Team Specialist - Behavior Specialist - Katrina Burg
- Support Team Specialist - Maria Ellis
- Behavior Interventionists