Davis School District Student
& School Support Team
The School and Student Support Team provides consultation to school teams who are in need of assistance to determine what additional interventions (academic, behavioral/social, autism, assistive technology, adaptive) or supports are needed for students to access the least restrictive environment (LRE). The team provides consultation and training to school teams upon request.
Prior to a support team professional completing an observation or discussing student specifics,
- Parent Permission (Spanish version) must be obtained and a
- If you have need to submit a referral, please contact your school facilitator.
- Mild/Moderate K-12 & School Support Director: Behavior Support Team, Professional Development, Induction - Lisa Wall
- Support Team Specialist - Autism Team - Terri Drca
- Support Team Specialist - Autism Team - Alyson Gilson
- Support Team Specialist - Assistive Technology Team Leader - Erek Engar
- Support Team Specialist - Assistive Technology Team Leader - Bradie Ormond
- Support Team Specialist - Behavior Specialist - Katrina Burg
- Support Team Specialist - Maria Ellis
- Behavior Interventionists