Parent Resources for Medicaid & CHIP
- Health Insurance Tips for Uninsured Students and Information about Accessing Medicaid and/or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Application for Medicaid and/or CHIP - Utah
Parental Consent for Sharing Information with Medicaid
The purpose of this web page is to provide additional information about the district’s request to share information with Medicaid so we can access funds for School Based Services.
- pamphlet that explains the School Based Services program.
- folleto que explica el programa del School Based Services.
- access to instructions for accessing parental consent via myDSD
- instruciones para acceder al consentimiento de los padres a traes de myDSD
If you have additional questions please contact the Special Education Office at 801-402-5142