Davis School District
Special Education ELL Committee (SPELL)
- Initial Referral Information
- Procedures and Documents for Renewal of Eligibility or Adding Services
- Move In Procedures and Documents
Initial Referral Procedures
1. Please collect required documents.
2. Put in the order listed on the SPELL Referral Form.
- K12 Required Referral Documents (except At-Risk Forms)
- PreK Required Referral Documents (except At-Risk Forms)
- EI Referral Form
**At-Risk documentation is also required for all age levels including:
- Hearing and Vision testing complete
- Areas of concern marked
- Intervention descriptions and data (including for comparison peers where possible) for at least two interventions per area of concern
- Administrator signature
A Sample At-Risk form can be found HERE. You can use this one or submit the one your school uses as long as it has the above information. Please make sure your At-Risk documentation is clearly identified as such.
To submit files for review, please send to: email@example.com
Professional in charge of oversight of Special Education English Language Learners Committee
- Case consultation
- File review & interpretation
- Spanish testing administration
- Coordination of assignments