Policy and Information Exchange
The purpose of the Policy and Information Exchange (PIE) Committee and Website is to clearly define policies and procedures for education professionals in the Davis School District. The information found on the PIE website is written for internal use only. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact the special education office at 801-402-5399.
Beginning on March 14, 2017 ( There are no coincidences! ) the PIE website has changed! It is now part of OFFICE 365!
This means PIE is now:
- Accessible with your district password!!
- Searchable in Office 365
- More reliable!
To access PIE
1. Login to your Office 365 Account at https://login.microsoftonline.com/
2. Open the OneDrive application inside of Office 365.
3. Click on the shared with me folder on the left and side of your screen.
4. Find the PIE-SPED Policy and Information folder and click to open.
The documents on this website are for employees of Davis School District. The information contained consists of guidelines and information pertaining to the provision of services for students under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) 2004 and Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Any other use is unauthorized.