Medicaid Time Study
There are two ways in which Davis School District receives money from Medicaid. Medicaid Time Study and Medicaid Reimbursement (Service Tracking.) If you are looking for information on Medicaid Reimbursement, please click on Medicaid Reimbursement on the left menu.
- Beginning the 21-22 school year, the state of Utah has switched to a random moment time study (RMTS). Any employee involved with students that receive special education services, including administration, compliance, and support personnel are subject to receiving a RMTS.
- All employees should watch for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the link to answer 5 questions concerning what they were doing during the selected time. You will receive a notice email then a second email with the selected time and link to respond.
Were you working at the time of your moment?
1. Is the service you Provided part of the child's medical plan of care where medical necessity has been otherwise established?
- Who were you working with during this sample moment?
- Describe in detail the activity you were performing during you sampled moment.
- Describe in detail why you were doing this activity during your sampled moment.