Medicaid Time Study & Reimbursement
EVERY EMPLOYEE ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TIME STUDY MUST PARTICIPATE. Even if you do not provide medically related services (at this time medically related services include: Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and School Psychology Services) your participation affects funding received by Davis School District. This IS NOT optional.
Time Study Dates for 2019-2020 are:
- November 18-22, 2019
- February 24-28, 2020
- April 6-10, 2020
- Look-up Your Medicaid Press the ctrl key and the letter "f" at the same time to "find" your name and password. Search by your last name. The list is alphabetic by last name.
- Complete list of all Time Study Codes - List of activities and related codes delineated based on job titles.
- If I work part time, how do I fill out my time study?
- How do I fill out my time study if I work at two schools/locations?
- If I forgot my password, how can I access it?
- Why won't the "forgotten password" link accept my email address?
- What is my user name/ID?
- Are passwords and user names confidential?
- Can user name changes be made?
- Why does the web site reject my password entry?
- If I accessed the time study on the first day, why can't I access it again?
You must submit for each day before using the "complete" submission link at the bottom of the survey. If you "complete" before each day is finished, the site will lock you out. In this case the Medicaid facilitator must reset your survey. Please contact the facilitator MedicaidOutreach@earthlink.net
Questions about logging in and completing the survey??
Email MedicaidOutreach@earthlink.net with questions
If the above link does not work, open your email program and type firstname.lastname@example.org in the "to" box. If you require immediate assistance and do not get a response from the above email, email Janice Schneider at CMSMACProject@aol.com.
Instructions for Online Access for Medicaid Reporting - Updated 11-6-2012