Secondary Mild/Moderate Contacts
- Supervisor - Elementary Mild/Moderate & Preschool - Lisa Wall
- Teacher Leader - Allison Whiting
- Teacher Specialist (Teacher Induction) - Maria Ellis
LWALL@dsdmail.net | 801-402-5151
- Lisa oversees the secondary programs for students with mild/moderate disabilities in the 16 junior high schools and 10 High Schools in Davis School District, including adult education and Mountain High. She provides consultation services and on-site technical support to teachers, administrators, school teams, and school faculties in the areas of staff development, staffing, file compliance, support team referrals, conflict resolution, safe schools manifestation, classroom management, scheduling, the LRE process, facilitating the use of effective, research-based instructional strategies and programs, and a variety of other areas.
AWHITING@dsdmail.net | 801-402-5169
- Allison provides support to students with mild/moderate disabilities, teachers, and administrators, and IEP teams at the secondary level. She provides consultation and ongoing technical support with implementing effective instructional practices, classroom management, curriculum development, compliance, scheduling, and a variety of other areas. She works with Lisa Wall, Adam King, and Aaron Lewis in coordinating staff development on the secondary level.
email@example.com | 801-402-5158
Maria's primary responsibility is to assist new secondary special education teachers working with mild/moderate disabilities. She assists new teachers with compliance requirements, instructional materials/methods, classroom and caseload management. She teaches and facilitates the new teacher trainings, as well as the IEP training strand.