Related Services Contacts
- Director - Related Services - Jocelyn Taylor
- Supervisor - Related Services - Cheryl Orme
- Supervisor - Related Services - Heidi Block
- Supervisor - Related Services - Bethanie Monsen-Ford
- Supervisor - Related Services - Lauren Rich
- Technician - Related Services - Meridee Litster
email@example.com | 801-402-5482
Supervision and Oversight of Related Services:
Determines priorities for improving services for students with disabilities
Supports student progress and growth
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801-402-5477
Supervision and Mentoring
Supervision and evaluation of Related Service providers:
•Speech Language Pathology
email@example.com | 801-402-5482
School Psychologist for Canyon Creek Elementary
Elementary District Case Management
Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports Leadership Team
School Psychology Internship Program and Licensure
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801-402-5134
Adapted Physical Education Teachers
Career School Psychologists
School Psychologist for Sand Springs Elementary
email@example.com | 801-402-5482
Meridee's current job responsibilities:
• All payroll for Related Services & Sp. Ed. Extra Duty
• Daily Leave Entry for both Related Services and Sp. Ed. Dept.
• Process leave requests from Related Servers.
• Purchasing for Related Services
• Accounts Payable – submit invoices for contracted services
• Mileage – check claims submitted by Related Servers for accuracy and submit to AP
• Personnel Actions for all Sp. Ed. And Related Servers (terminations, position changes, TA transfers, etc.)
• Track personnel by location and keep an up-do-date spreadsheet on the S drive.
• Reports to USOE (Legislative Payroll, Personnel Report, High Cost)
• Employee Driving Test tracking
• Collect & file required documents from Related Servers (schedule, Employee Emergency Calling Card, SEP Make-Up)
• Each month, collect, check for accuracy, and file time management record (time cards) from all Related Servers and the Sp. Ed. Department.
• Research Payroll & Personnel questions for both departments
• Work with Accounting to get new position numbers created that have been approved by SES.
• Miscellaneous Payroll and Personnel reports for supervisors & Director