- Director of Special Education Services - Julie Larsen
- Special Programs Director - Patty Arbon
- Mild/Moderate K-12 Director - Lisa Wall
- School & Student Support Director - Suzanne Clayton
- Related Services & Early Childhood Director - Jocelyn Taylor
- Secretary for the Director - Finance - Robin Driggs
email@example.com | 801-402-5158
Julie oversees all of the special education services for approximately 9,800 students with disabilities in the Davis School District. Her responsibilities include managing the legal issues, budget, staffing, training, and coordination with the district superintendency and the Utah State Board of Education. Julie coordinates with Roz Welch from the Utah Parent Center to provide parent training.
PARBON@dsdmail.net | 801-402-5151
- Patty oversees the k-12 programs for students in special programs including: Essential Elements (EE) classes, Academic Social Communication (ASC) classes, Social Behavioral (SB) classes and Behavior & Communication Intensive Support (BCIS) classes. She also oversees Medicaid and private nursing services. Patty collaborates with and provides guidance for school administrators and teachers as they work with families of students with disabilities.
LWALL@dsdmail.net | 801-402-5151
- Lisa oversees the elementary and secondary programs for students with mild/moderate disabilities in the 60 elementary schools, 17 junior high schools and 10 High Schools in Davis School District, including adult education and Mountain High. She provides consultation services and on-site technical support to teachers, administrators, school teams, and school faculties in the areas of staff development, staffing, file compliance, support team referrals, conflict resolution, safe schools manifestation, classroom management, scheduling, the LRE process, facilitating the use of effective, research-based instructional strategies and programs, and a variety of other areas.
JOTAYLOR@dsdmail.net | 801-402-5482
- Supervision and Oversight of Related Services:
- •Early Childhood Special Education Services
Determines priorities for improving services for students with disabilities
Supports student progress and growth
RDRIGGS@dsdmail.net | 801-402-5158
- Robin works with budget and finances. She purchases materials and equipment for the department. She processes and tracks all of the self-contained learning center and functional skill teachers’ budgets. All reimbursement and mileage forms are sent to her. She is the secretary for the Special Education director.
- Department Support Staff