Workers Compensation


Cartoon hospital

The Workers Compensation Insurance for Davis School District is the Utah School Boards Risk Management Mutual Insurance Assoc.

In the event of a work-related injury or illness, all employees must obtain the initial treatment from one of the approved facilities.In the event of a life or limb-threatening emergency, injured workers should seek care from the nearest hospital or emergency facility. ALL prescriptions related to a worker's comp injury or illness MUST be filled at any Smith's Food & Drug pharmacy.

If you are not seen at one of the designated clinics first, or if you do not fill the prescription at Smith's Food & Drug, denial of payment may be made.

If you have any questions, call Marilyn or Scott at 801-402-5144.

Remember, a First Report of Injury or Illness, form 122, must be filled out and submitted to our office within 24 hours of occurrence of injury or illness.

A copy of the form 122 may be printed from this site. After filling out the form, FAX it to Marilyn at 801-402-5341.