Davis District Learns Together Plan
Throughout the response to the COVID-19 (or coronavirus) health crisis – the largest and most serious health crisis our community has seen in recent history – Davis School District maintains a focus on these five priorities:
- Maintain the safety, health and security of every single staff (team) member.
- Connect with every student/family with a focus on kindness, caring and learning.
- Create an environment of normalcy and support for staff, students and families.
- Make systematic the delivery of information and instruction from staff to the public we serve.
- Move student learning in a positive direction.
Read the full plan here or follow the links in the menu.
We don’t want to lose a single staff member in this crisis. That would be tragic.
Supt. Reid Newey