The health of Davis School District students and staff members is a top priority. The Covid-19 pandemic raises many questions. We have tried to answer many of them here.
If you have a question that is not addressed here, please email email@example.com.
- Will schools reopen in the fall?
- How does the alternate-day plan work
- Will there be exceptions given to the scheduling via last name?
- How will students access school breakfast and lunch on the days they are not at school?
- How does the alternating schedule impact kindergarten?
- Will high schools continue the late start on Tuesdays?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date information on the district's response to Covid-19?
- What modifications will take place to protect students?
- Will students be required to wear a mask?
- How will schools facilitate good hygiene for students?
- What happens if a student begins exhibiting symptoms?
- If my child is not feeling well, how can they access their school work?
- What are my options for homeschooling my child?
- Will classrooms be sanitized between classes in secondary schools?
- Will elementary students still have recess?
- What is the plan for athletics?
- Will bus transportation be adjusted?