The health of Davis School District students and staff members is a top priority. The Covid-19 pandemic raises many questions. We have tried to answer many of them here.
If you have a question that is not addressed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do the rapid tests administered at Freeport Center and Woods Cross High qualify for travel verification?
- Where can I get a rapid test for COVID-19?
- If family members in the home have COVID, when can my student be off quarantine?
- What will the remote learning day look like?
- How will students access school breakfast and lunch on the days they are not at school?
- Will high schools continue the late start on Tuesdays?
- Will daycares at the high schools be open on Fridays?
- How do I check out a device for my student to use at home?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date information on the district's response to Covid-19?
- What modifications will take place to protect students?
- Will students be required to wear a mask?
- How will schools facilitate good hygiene for students?
- What happens if a student begins exhibiting symptoms?
- If my child is not feeling well, how can they access their school work?
- What are my options for homeschooling my child?
- Will classrooms be sanitized between classes in secondary schools?
- Will elementary students still have recess?
- What is the plan for athletics?
- Will bus transportation be adjusted?
- If a student or teacher tests positive for COVID-19, what will happen?
- My student has been asked to quarantine, what does that mean?
- My student tested positive for COVID-19, how do we isolate them?
- What does the case count reflect on the dashboard?
- Why does the dashboard not indicate the number of positive cases under 5.