The Davis School District Payroll Department, along with Utah Retirement Systems (URS) is the place for all your retirement needs.
Preparing to Retire Pamphlet from URS
If you are planning to retire sometime during this school year or next, please makes sure to read through the checklist.
Tier 1: Hired into a Retirement Eligible Position with URS before July 1, 2011.
Tier 2: Hired into a Retirement Eligible Position with URS after July 1, 2011.
Tier 1 Retirement Checklist
Tier 2 Retirement Checklist
This essential document will inform you of everything that needs to be done before, during, and after your retirement from the Davis School District.
- Tier 1 Retirement Information
- Tier 2 Retirement Information
- URS Investment Options (401K, 457, IRA's)
- Retirement Contact Numbers
- Additional Information
- Helpful Links
Tier 1 Retirement Information
Tier 2 Retirement Information
URS Investment Options (401K, 457, IRA's)
Retirement Contact Numbers
Make a Change!
Sign in to your URS account to:
- Start a deduction for a URS 401k or 457 Plan
- Change your personal information with URS, such as name, address, and/or marital status
- Change or update your URS beneficiaries and designation amounts
Sign in to your DSD Payroll Management account to:
- Change an existing deduction amount for a URS 401k or 457 plan. Click on the Update Payroll Info tab, then Deductions.