New Educator Orientation
Welcome to Davis School District!
We are so excited you've made the choice to #TeachInDavis! As per our professional agreement, new teachers will receive an additional two days of pay for participating in New Educator Orientation and completing the online Benefits Course.
NEW EDUCATOR ORIENTATION
- Day 1 - August 8, Tuesday, 7:30 – 3:00
- Who: All newly-hired general ed teachers, SpEd teachers, counselors, and related servers
- Focus: pedagogical practices, Davis District support
- Day 2 - August 9, Wednesday, 7:30 – 11:30
- Who: All newly-hired general ed teachers, SpEd teachers, and related servers
- Focus: curriculum resources & methods
ONLINE BENEFITS COURSE
- As a new hire in Davis, you'll receive an email with access to our online Benefits Course in Canvas. You'll be able to complete this course at leisure from home. Learn about insurance, salary, retirement, licensing, evaluation, and more!
- Those who complete this course and attend the NEO day and a half will receive 2 additional days of pay in October.