- Student Information Questionnaire (English) - Submit form Online
- Student Information Questionnaire/ Cuestionario de Información acerca del Estudiante(Spanish/Español) - Enviar el formulario en línea
- Breakfast and Lunch Waiver Form - Submit by email or fax
Who is Homeless or Displaced?
As your school district and community, we can help.
If your family lives in any of the following situations:
- Student is sharing a residence with or more families. They may be staying with grandparents, relatives, or friends due to economic hardship.
- Student living in a shelter (domestic violence, emergency or transitional housing units. Ex: Safe Harbor in Kaysville, Lantern House in Ogden, and Road House in Midvale.
- Student living in a car, trailer, motel, park, street, campground, or public place. Ex: Pony Express RV Resort in North Salt Lake, Lagoon Campground in Farmington, Cherry Hill in Fruit Hights, drive ways and back yards of friends.
- Student is living in an abandoned building, a place without adequate facilities (not designed for heat, electricity, water.)
- Student is seeking enrollment without an accompanying guardian (NOT IN FOSTER CARE.) Students who have been left with grandparents or relatives; students who have been kicked out of their homes, or have left home because of unsafe conditions.