McKinney Vento Links:
Director, Foundation and Development
Homeless Advocacy Coordinator
Student Advocacy Coordinator
Who is Homeless or Displaced?
As your school district and community, we can help.
If your family lives in any of the following situations:
- Student is sharing a residence with or more families. They may be staying with grandparents, relatives, or friends due to economic hardship.
- Student living in a shelter (domestic violence, emergency or transitional housing units. Ex: Safe Harbor in Kaysville, Lantern House in Ogden, and Road House in Midvale.
- Student living in a car, trailer, motel, park, street, campground, or public place. Ex: Pony Express RV Resort in North Salt Lake, Lagoon Campground in Farmington, Cherry Hill in Fruit Hights, drive ways and back yards of friends.
- Student is living in an abandoned building, a place without adequate facilities (not designed for heat, electricity, water.)
- Student is seeking enrollment without an accompanying guardian (NOT IN FOSTER CARE.) Students who have been left with grandparents or relatives; students who have been kicked out of their homes, or have left home because of unsafe conditions.
*For more information please refer to the documentation provided on our website under "links".
*Para obtener más información en español, consulte la documentación proporcionada a la izquierda en nuestro sitio web en la sección "links."