Parent Equity Committee
The Davis School District Equity Committee is made up of parent volunteers.
The Equity Committee Mission is to:
1. Encourage partnerships that promote student success
through MESA, Anytown, and Multicultural Clubs with the
support of school administrators and staff.
2. Seek collaboration from the Speaker's Bureau, Mentors, and
3. Increase parent and community involvement of diverse
families by ensuring that they feel welcome and involved in
PTSA, Community Council, and other programs that promote
achievement and a safe school climate.
4. Address diversity in the educational process by fostering
positive school cultural through ongoing training of district
employees and community partners in ESL, REACH, and
5. Support the education of all students by encouraging the
recruitment, retention, and support of diverse educators and
employees in hiring practices.