CTE TEACHER PRIORITIES
- Provide high-quality programs and learning experiences for students.
- Support students in completing pathways, culminating in a CTE internship or capstone experience.
- Increase CTSO membership and attendance at conferences and/or competitions.
- Advertise and recruit students for CTE programs. Advertising and recruiting should be inclusive of all students.
- Participate in school and district collaboration and/or professional development opportunities, including CTE collaborative team meetings.
- Participate in semi-annual advisory committee meetings.
- Prepare students to be successful on CTE Skills and Industry exams.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to stay current on with industry trends and collaborate with industry partners.
- Practice self-care so you can take care of your health and make sure you have everything you need to thrive as a teacher.