- Instructional Materials and Adoptions / Student
- Data Privacy Phone: 801.402.5360
- Email: email@example.com
The Davis School District is committed to ensuring the privacy, security, and confidentiality of student data while enabling the information to be used to improve student outcomes.
In order to keep students' personally identifiable information (abbreviated PII) secure, every employee who will encounter student PII needs to be trained on a yearly basis.
- Review procedures
- Review metadata dictionary - State database of services with whom student information is shared.
- Submit a TOS request - Request to share student information with a 3rd party company or website. Without this approval, we cannot share student information (usernames, emails, passwords) with websites without written parent permission.
- Submit a MOU request - Request to get a Memorandum of Understanding written or signed relating to research and student information shared with partner organizations