VEX Robotics is a supplemental STEM program offered as an after-school club. VEX Robotics is applicable to students in grades 4-12. Elementary and Jr. High teams participate in the VEX IQ program and High School teams participate in the VEX VRC program.
To learn more, visit the official VEX site:
- Official VEX Robotics Website: https://www.vexrobotics.com/
- 2020-2021 Challenge: https://www.vexrobotics.com/vexiq/competition/viqc-current-game
Professional Learning Opportunities:
- Monday, August 10, 2020: How to run a VEX IQ Tournament: At this training, you will learn everything you need to know about running your own VEX IQ Tournament. I will show you how to plan for the event, set up the event, and run Tournament Manager. Running your own tournament will provide your team with some funds to use throughout the year.
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020: First year teams and coaches: At this training, you will learn everything you need to know about starting a VEX IQ program at your school. This training is designed for the teams and coaches that are brand new to VEX IQ.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020: Beyond the Basics-Year 2: At this training, you will learn how to take your program to the next level. You will learn how to grow and expand your program. We'll talk about all aspects of the VEX IQ Challenge and what it takes to move from VEX IQ beginner to expert.
For questions, additional training information, or to start a VEX Robotics club at your school, please contact:
|Bluff Ridge Elementary|
|East Layton Elementary|
|Oak Hills Elementary|
|Sand Springs Elementary|
|Valley View Elementary|
|West Bountiful Elementary|
|West Point Elementary|
|Woods Cross Elementary|
|Central Davis Jr|
|Mueller Park Jr|
|North Davis Jr|
|North Layton Jr|
|West Point Jr|
|Davis High School|
|Layton High School|
|Syracuse High School|