MESA provides students with the essential skills and resources to achieve success in school, career, life and STEM-related disciplines. MESA welcomes all students and actively recruits ethnic minorities and females as they are often underrepresented in STEM fields such as computer science and engineering. MESA mobilizes and aligns the resources of diverse educational institutions, industry and other partners to create and implement an integrated program that maximizes impact and outcomes.
MEETING DATES FOR 2020-2021
- Meeting 1: Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020, 3:30-4:30 PM (Zoom Meeting)
- Meeting 2: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021, 3:30-4:30 PM (Zoom Meeting)
Semi-Annual Report Dates for 2020-2021
- Report 1: September to December 4, 2020 (Due Dec. 4)
- Report 2: December 5 to May 7, 2021 (Due May 7)
- Email completed reports to Alexa Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
End of the Year Outstanding Students Recognition and Celebration
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- 7:00 to 8:30 pm
- PDC East and West, Kendell Building
- Please nominate two students and provide descriptions; due dates to be determined.
- Please plan to attend and bring your family.
- *This event is subject to change based on District and Health Department guidelines.