Science Olympiad (7-12)
Science Olympiad is a science team competition. Students can compete in a variety of events that include a range of science and STEM topics. A portion of the events are rotated each year to reflect the changing nature of science research in areas such as genetics, Earth science, engineering, and technology. The B-Division competition includes junior high students in grades 6-9 and the C-Division competition includes high school students in grades 9-12. Science Olympiad is open to all junior high and high schools that want to participate. If your school does not currently participate but would like to, please contact Tyson Grover for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Davis School District 2023 Regional competition will be held on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Centennial Junior High School (740 S. Sunset Drive, Kaysville, UT). Registration for the event will open December 9, 2022. Registration deadline is Friday, January 13, 2023. All teams participating are expected to provide 3-4 proctors for the events.
- 2022-2023 Coaches Meeting: Wednesday, September 21, 2022. If you missed the coaches meeting, you can view it here.
- Event Proctor Sign-Up for DSD Regional Competition - Coaches, in lieu of a registration fee, we ask that you support our competition by finding individuals to write tests and proctor at the competition for 3-4 events. Sign up on the link above.
- 2023 Intent to Compete Form - Fill out this form with your team information. This is NOT event registration, but the information needed to set up registration.
- 2023 Davis SO TEST Submission - If you have written a test for the 2023 Davis SO Competition, please fill out the form linked above. Please submit tests by Friday, January 6, 2023.
- DSD Regional Competition Registration (*Registration opens December 9, 2022*)