What is Early Intervention?
The purpose of the Early Intervention program is to provide help early on for babies and toddlers who exhibit significant developmental delays.
Davis Early Intervention is a family centered teaching program where staff and families of eligible children, birth to 36 months, work together to help children grow and develop. Motor and speech specialists, developmental specialists, nurses and social workers provide Early Intervention services at family homes, childcare centers or hospitals.
Through the power of play and parent coaching, we help families and children develop resiliency and problem solving for a bright future.
Is there a charge for Early Intervention services?
There is no fee for evaluation. If a child qualifies for Early Intervention services, there is no fee for ongoing assessments or service coordination. As required by the Utah State Legislature, a monthly fee is charged for direct services. The amount of these fees are determined by a sliding scale (Spanish slide scale).
115 South 200 East
Farmington, UT 84025
Days of Operation
We are a year-round program
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
(We follow all Davis School District holidays)
- Early Intervention services are best provided in a family-centered program where parents and professionals work as partners.
- All children deserve the opportunity to grow in a nurturing environment that encourages optimal development.
- Families are the experts on their child.
- Families can develop the skills needed to promote the development of their child.
- Families can develop skills to become lifetime advocates for their child.