Parents of Davis County students who received EI/Early Intervention Services (services during years Birth to age 3-years), and were born in 2010 or 2011, may now request their student’s EI records. Written requests for EI records should be sent to:
Davis School District
Mandy Zeschke, Early Intervention Services (EI) Coordinator
P.O. Box 588
Farmington, Utah 84025-0588
All requests must be received by September 13, 2019. Records will be destroyed after this date.
- Early Intervention services are best provided in a family-centered program where parents and professionals work as partners.
- All children deserve the opportunity to grow in a nurturing environment that encourages optimal development.
- Families are the experts on their child.
- Families can develop the skills needed to promote the development of their child.
- Families can develop skills to become lifetime advocates for their child.