Frequently Asked Questions about earning College Credit while still in High School. PDF Version

Click + to expand for answer.

Bottom Line……CE is a great WIN-WIN

For more information:

Your CTE Coordinator is your Site Representative for all CE programs offered at your school.

Your school counselor can help guide you with appropriate class selection.

District Supervisor contact information:  Camille Hogge, email: chogge@dsdmail.net, phone:  801-402-5165, or Jill Hess, email: jhess@dsdmail.net, phone: 801-402-8832.