WPHJ summer sports camps. All camps are $45.00 each. Fees must be paid to the front office by the first day of camp. All checks need to be made out to West Point Junior High.
· August 7th - 10th 8:00-9:30
· August 14th - 17th 8:00-9:30
· August 14th - 17th 9:30-11:00
· August 7th - 10th 12:00-5:00
· July 31st - August 3rd 9:00-11:00
· July 31st - August 3rd 11:30-1:30
· August 7th - 10th 10:00-12:00
All athletes participating in the WPJH sports camps must complete the Online Registration Form.
Carter Johansen (President)
Carly Shepherd (President)
Regan Holmes (President)
Tyler Jacobs (President)
Information and instructions for installing Office 2013 are available here.
For more information, you can check the Microsoft In Education blog, which has answers to FAQs about the Microsoft Student Advantage/Office 365 ProPlus program.
The Davis School District will keep parents informed of school emergencies and school closures due to weather. Information will be posted here as needed.
Parents also may get the most up-to-date information from the district's Twitter and Facebook accounts.