Ten schools serve summer lunch
Come and Eat Lunch During the Summer at Wasatch Elementary
Tired of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
Once again, the Davis School District is offering the Summer Food Service Program. Free lunch will be made available to children 18 years of age and under. Lunch will be served from 11:30-12:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at the following schools through Aug. 11:
• Antelope Elementary, 1810 S. Main, Clearfield
• Crestview Elementary, 185 W. Golden Ave., Layton
• Doxey Elementary, 944 N. 250 West., Sunset
• Foxboro Elementary, 587 N. Foxboro Dr., North Salt Lake
• Holt Elementary, 448 N. 1000 W., Clearfield
• Lincoln Elementary, 591 W. Antelope Drive, Layton
• Meadowbrook Elementary, 700 N. 325 East, Bountiful
• North Davis Junior High, 835 S. State Street, Clearfield
• Vae View Elementary, 1750 W. 1600 North, Layton
• Wasatch Elementary, 210 E. Center, Clearfield
Adult meals may be purchased for $3.40. Additional milk may be purchased for 40 cents. Meals must be eaten in the lunchrooms. Menu available here.
No meals will be served on July 3, 4, or 24, in observance of those holidays.
Students at Wasatch Elementary participated in a Coin-a-Day Challenge to help raise funds for new library books. The generosity of the students and parents at Wasatch helped raise $1,292!
The Book Fair will match that donation bringing the grand total to $2,584 !!
We Are Wasatch!
The Davis School District will keep parents informed of school emergencies and school closures due to weather. Information will be posted here as needed.
Parents also may get the most up-to-date information from the district's Twitter and Facebook accounts.