End of Level Testing
April 28 - May 23
Teachers are reviewing now until testing, so it is important for students to be in school every day and on time.
Test Taking Tips for Parents
* Encourage your child to do well but don't pressure him/her. It is important for your child to stay relaxed for the test.
* Keep a positive attitude about tests.
* Mark down test days on your calendar so you and your child are both aware of testing dates. Find out from your student's teacher when testing dates are.
* Make sure your child gets enough sleep on the night before the test.
* Ensure that your child eats a healthy breakfast and avoid heavy foods that may make him/her groggy and avoid high sugar foods that may make him/her hyper.
* Make sure that your child gets up early enough so that he/she will be on time to school.
* Let your child relax for a few hours before bedtime, it can be stressful for a child to study all night.
* Talking about the test with your child can relieve stress about test taking.