2nd Term SEP Conferences
will be held at Meadowbrook Elementary the week of February 1st, 2016. Parents should schedule 2nd term SEP Conference appointments online between January 15th and January 22nd. If you need computer access, please feel free to drop in to the school and use one of the avialable computers in our Media Center. Office staff are happy to help in person, if you come in, or by phone at 801-402-1600. Here are the instructions for scheduling your appointment:
1. Go to our web page at www.davis.k12.ut.us/145
2. Click on the my DSD logo (green leaf)
3. If you have previously requested a guardian account, enter your username (email address) and password. If you have not requested a guardian account, look in the guardian box for "Request a New Account" and follow the instructions. For additional help look for the link "Guardian Account Request Instructions (PDF)". Once you have your guardian account set up, start at step 1.
4. Click on "Tools"
5. Click on "Appointment Scheduler"
6. Follow the online instructions from this point.
Las 2ND TERM SEP CONF. serán sostenidas en la Meadowbrook Elementary entre el February 1,
2016 hasta el February 4, 2016. Los padres pueden programar su 2ND TERM SEP CONF. en línea entre el January 15, 2016 y el January 22, 2016. Las computadoras estarán disponibles en la biblioteca o usted puede tener acceso a la programadora de la página web de distrito: www.davis.k12.ut.us
1. Haga clic en la insignia, o logo, de "MyDSD".
2. Si usted ha solicitado anteriormente una cuenta de guardián, entra su nombre de usuario (la dirección correo electrónico) y la contraseña. Si usted no ha solicitado una cuenta de guardián, mire en la caja de guardián para "Solicita una Nueva Cuenta" o "Request a New Account," y sigue las instrucciones. Una vez que usted ha terminado estableciendo la cuenta de guardián, comienze con paso otra vez.
3. Haga clic en "Tools"
4. Haga clic en "Appointment Scheduler"
5. De este punto siga las instrucciones en línea.
Por favor llame a 8014021600 si tiene preguntas respecto a esta conferencia.
Information and instructions for installing Office 2013 are available here.
For more information, you can check the Microsoft In Education blog, which has answers to FAQs about the Microsoft Student Advantage/Office 365 ProPlus program.
As winter is upon us, the Davis School District reminds parents and students about procedures it uses when considering school closures for inclement weather.
If the superintendent decides to close schools, that decision will be made as early as possible and before school buses hit the roadways.
In the event of a closure, the district will contact all area radio and TV stations. News about the closure will also be posted here and on Facebook and Twitter. Stations will only be notified when schools close. They will not be contacted when schools remain open.
If schools close a full day because of weather, the school day, by state law, must be made up.
Parents are also reminded they may keep their student home anytime they feel it is unsafe for them to travel to school. When that occurs, arrangements will need to be made with their teacher for any missed assignments.