District offers free summer lunch program
Davis County children under the age of 18 can enjoy a free lunch this summer thanks to a federally funded program and Davis School District Nutrition Services. Adults wishing to purchase lunch can do so for $3.40.
The meals are available from 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday and will continue through Aug. 11 (except July 4, 5 or 25).
The schools serving lunch are:
• Adelaide Elementary, 731 W. 3600 South, Bountiful
• Antelope Elementary, 1810 S. Main St., Clearfield
• Foxboro Elementary, 587 N. Foxboro Drive, North Salt Lake
• Lincoln Elementary, 591 W. Antelope Dr., Layton
• Meadowbrook Elementary, 700 N. 325 West, Bountiful
• Vae View Elementary, 1750 W. 1600 North, Layton
• Wasatch Elementary, 210 E. Center, Clearfield
• Whitesides Elementary, 233 N. Colonial Dr., Layton
• North Davis Junior High, 835 S. State Street, Clearfield
• Sunset Junior High, 1610 N. 250 West, Sunset
School continues for some students
School’s out for summer, or is it?
For many students in the Davis School District, classes will continue throughout the summer, and not just in year-round schools. Summer classes are being held in various schools throughout the district. From PE classes to summer band, from makeup credits to world languages, students can catch up or get ahead.
For a listing of summer classes and the schools where they will be held, click here.
The Davis School District will keep parents up to date on school emergencies and school closures due to weather. Information will be posted here as needed.
Parents also may get the most up-to-date information from the district's Twitter and Facebook accounts.