Announcement of Position
Superintendent of Schools
The Davis School District Board of Education, headquartered in Farmington, Utah, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Superintendent of Schools. The person selected for district superintendent will fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Dr. W. Bryan Bowles, who served in the position for 14 years.
Aug. 19 Position opening announced
Sept. 23 Deadline for receiving application packet
Nov. 1 Approximate appointment date
Salary and Benefits
The compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience and be competitive with other superintendent salaries in Utah school districts of comparable size. In compliance with Utah law, superintendents receive two-year contracts.
To be considered for this position, the applicant’s application and file must be completed and received or postmarked by Sept. 23 and must contain:
1. Formal letter of introduction indicating desire to be considered as a candidate;
3. Current vita or resume, including accomplishments;
4. A copy of administrative certifications and licenses, if applicable;
5. Three professional letters of recommendation, and;
6. Statement of educational philosophy in 250 words or less.
All materials should be mailed to:
Utah School Boards Association
860 E. 9085 South
Sandy, UT 84094
or e-mail packet to email@example.com
Questions? Contact Richard Stowell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-566-1207
Download the application here.
Download the full brochure here.
View leadership qualifications here.