9:00 AM - 11:30 AM District Decathlon
10:30 AM PTA Meeting
Remember it's testing time! Make sure you are eating right and getting enough sleep. It's important that students are here on time and not being checked out.
Good Luck to those participating in the District Decathlon on Thursday, May 23rd!
Research indicates that student dress influences academic success. Students should wear clothes that are clean, modest, and appropriate for school and in compliance with Dress Code Policy.
• Bare shoulders, tank tops or spaghetti strapped shirts are not allowed.
• Short-shorts, mini-skirts, spandex shorts, baggy or sagging pants that hang below the waist are not permitted. (Shorts shall be the walking type (Rule of thumb: the length shall be a credit card length from the top of the knee.)
• Clothing associated with gangs or which displays crude or inappropriate words or pictures shall not be worn.
• Clothing that advertises a substance a student cannot legally posses or use (i.e., tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs) is prohibited.
• Hats and bandannas are prohibited.
• Clothing attachments/accessories which could be considered weapons, including but not limited to spikes on boots, bracelets or chokers, chains on wallets or belts.
• Flip flops or shoes that make it difficult for students to engage in play are strongly discouraged. This becomes a safety issue when at recess and/or participating in physical education classes.