Mrs. Christy Fitzgerald
10 Things You Need to Know About ME!
1. I love teaching second grade!
2. I grew up in Bossier City, Louisiana.
3. I live in West Haven with my husband, Jeff, three beautiful children, and Titus the Wonderdog.
4. I attended BYU and the U of U (football season gets a little crazy).
5. I love to camp, hike, read, and play Wii!
6. With fifteen brothers and sisters, a day in the classroom is a lot like a family get together.
7. I firmly believe learning should be fun!
8. I have high expectations for every student and believe it is my job to supply the tools necessary to make each second grader a success!
9. You never know when I might show up in Spongebob attire.
10. Pink is my favorite color (I knew Bluff Ridge was meant to be when I saw the pink door portable)!
AND everyone calls me MRS. FITZ