1. Please access the district web page at www.davis.k12.ut.us
2. Click on the my.DSD logo at the top of the page.
3. Enter your username (email address) and password.
4. Click on tools.
5. Click on Appointment Scheduler.
6. Follow the online instructions from this point.
Please call the school with any questions regarding this conference!
Celebrate your child's success during SEP Conference
by visiting the Book Fair.
There will be a wide variety of books to choose from.
The Foxboro Choir sang at the District Community Equity and Literacy Night held at Northridge High. Watch their performance here, just click on the picture above. Way to go Foxboro students and Mrs. Romney!
Student Accident Insurance
Information and instructions for installing Office 2013 are available here.
For more information, you can check the Microsoft In Education blog, which has answers to FAQs about the Microsoft Student Advantage/Office 365 ProPlus program.
The Davis School District will keep parents informed of school emergencies and school closures due to weather. Information will be posted here as needed.
Parents also may get the most up-to-date information from the district's Twitter and Facebook accounts.